[Tigers] Tigers United Big Bear

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers United Big Bear
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:26:26 -0700
Just a few days to go, and I haven't seen any email traffic about it.  It's
still on isn't it?  I'm leaving from Ventura either 6 am ish or 10 ish on
Thursday.  Others?

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.