Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Big Bear

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Big Bear
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:36:02 -0700
Jay,

Of course it's still on. At last I heard, about 70 cars & 150 registered
participants.

Tiger owners are coming from as far away as South Africa, Europe &
Australia. Many participants have already arrived in the Southern California
area and some Tigers are already in Big Bear. We just heard from Dave
McDermott who is enroute towing his rally Tiger. He's currently westbound
high in the Rockies and dreading his gas bill.

I know a bunch of local owners are leaving at the same time on Thursday
morning.

Buck Trippel