Re: [Tigers] Gas Tank Recoating

To: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, <CoolVT@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas Tank Recoating
From: dhhall@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 02:12:42 +0000
I sent out this same question to the group a year or so ago.  The consensus
seemed to be that the Eastwood coating had multiple reports of failure, often
in dramatic fashion.  The main recommendation was to use Red-Kote by Damon
Industries.  I got a gallon delivered to my door from O'Reilly Auto Parts.
Less than a hundred bucks.  An alternative was Bill Hirsch's product.  I also
didn't like the outer finish that the Gas Tank Renu folks use.   David