Re: [Tigers] Hypothetical question???

To: SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com, un-cole-a@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hypothetical question???
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:25:10 EDT
I would suggest you buy a restored Tiger from Dale.  Give a fellow  owner
a chance to make a buck and get a good car you can drive now.
Ask anyone in the business.  Restoration is a b.... and you will  never
get back what your labor really was.  I hate busting my keister  working
on a guys cars for hours and then having him look hurt when I tell  him.
what the labor should be.

Snapped bolts, broken parts, busted knuckles etc.  I work on my  own
cars and a few friends.  Let the checkbook fixers try fixing it  themselves

Just bellyaching as I wish I were heading to Bir Bear.

Dave

In a message dated 6/25/2008 1:31:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,