Re: [Tigers] Hypothetical question???

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hypothetical question???
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:10:44 -0700
I built (myself) a 24 x 36 shop, 10 foot walls, vaulted ceiling, oversized
doors, 4 post lift, industrial ceiling fans,
fire alarm system, gas heat, 110v outlets every 6 feet, 3 separate 220 lines,
piped air. I'm learning the
fine points of building your own panels for rust repair on another project at
the moment, because I have
a limited budget and feel my attention to detail is greater than someone
getting paid to get the job done
and out the door.

Steve (in N. Id.)

1965 Sunbeam Tiger