[Tigers] A quick Front BUmper Question

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] A quick Front BUmper Question
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:50:32 -0700
Slowly getting my Tiger back together after the very protracted paint
operation. In fact, I still do not have the hard top back. All went into
the shop in January,lol... But I do have the car back and I am putting
bits and pieces back on. I have the rear bumper on and now an ready to
put the front one on. But, I see that the brackets are sensitive to
location. Do the slotted holes go down or up?  Slots closer to the
ground or farther away..

mayf. way off and very far out in a molten lead kinda ambient
temperature today...