Re: [Tigers] A quick Front BUmper Question

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A quick Front BUmper Question
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:43:37 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf- I think those slots are there to be able to adjust the bumper as close to
level as possible--one might be closer to the top of the slot than the oppisite
side. Seems some engines set at different points( fore and aft) from the
factory and perhaps the frame rails where'nt always square to each other or on
the saem elevation. The gentelman who just mentioned selling his one owner
orginal might have the best response to your question, meanwhile I will look at
a Mk1 and a S3 and S4 and S5 to see what they show but who knows about the
damage covered up by PO's. The S4 I believe to be untouched but can you really
compare the two. Good luck.
TonytheTiger