Re: [Tigers] Speaking of Panhard Bars...

To: "Tiger List Serve" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speaking of Panhard Bars...
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 21:50:47 +0100
i no longer get any wheel hop either.  i also run very wide tires that
would certainly foul something if they moved much and they do not.

i have a beefy 302, mod tiger springs, koni anti-tramp shocks (in
place of traction bars) and no panhard rod.

with all the above and stock springs i was still getting tramp but no
lateral movement.