Re: [Tigers] Speaking of Panhard Bars...

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speaking of Panhard Bars...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 16:33:06 -0700
What's baseball?  And I certainly agreee with you on the steering part
of an Alpine!  While it looks odd, it at least works! Heck, maybe we can
get a challenge race going, eh? Something like the gumball ralley but
only for Alpines and Tigers? Say coast to coast on just back roads? Hey
that might be fun!

and thanks for the tongue in cheek comments, it's fun

mayf