[Tigers] Tigers United 31 videos

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers United 31 videos
From: "Steve Ralsten" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 14:50:03 -0800
Hello all...

Enjoyed my first Tiger event greatly. Everyone I met was quite willing to
share information with me.
and I leaned a great deal. I came away from the weekend feeling like I had
found a group of people
I belong with. I may be a Tiger owner as soon as Monday.

I used my little Cannon still camera a great deal and for the first time
used it to record movie clips.
I just opened an account with youtube and uploaded the one movie I made
outside the hotel as well
as the 12 partial autocross runs I recorded. Didn't really know who the car
owners were or the drivers.
If you recognize someone, or yourself let me know and I'll change the movie
title appropriately.

Go to youtube and search for Tigers United 31. You should find the 12 movies
named Autocross 1-12
and the single movie named hotel. Some great sounding cars were running past
me.

Steve Ralsten