Re: [Tigers] Speed channel Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speed channel Tiger
From: "grl19" <grl19@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:21:03 -0400
I just checked the web tv listings and the show is 1/2 Hr and with just 4
episodes, will appear to cover 25+ cars per episode.  Don't expect much
exposure for ANY 1 vehicle, less than 1 minute per car with commercials!

On the Speed website, the tiger is # 86 so if they show in countdown order,
should be in the second episode "The Bird is The Word"

First episode, "A Lot of Pulp, But no Fiction", is 7/14 at 1:00 AM EST.
Second Episode, "The Bird is The Word", is 7/15 at 1:00 AM EST
Third Episode, "Keeping it All in The Family" is 7/22 at 1:00 AM EST
And Forth Episode, "I'm Just Here For The Sex", is 7/26 at 12:30 AM EST.

NOTE: Episodes 4,1 & 3 are back to back on 7/26 starting at 12:30 AM EST

Am in the process of moving from Georgia to PA but will keep cable active
long enough to record all episodes on DVD.

Happy Tigering.

George