Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] Harrington Lemans V8

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] Harrington Lemans V8
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:06:18 +0100
HI Rande,

its the same car as in Norms book.

At the end of the day I guess its an Alger conversion with a Harrington
roof!!!

I spoke to the seller who seemed to think that it was worth
significantly more than a Le Mans or Tiger
I think the history he gives may be true or have some truth in it, but
it doesn't make it a factory rally car.

regards

Jeff

In message <48833e1b.30af.0@thecia.net>, rande <rande@thecia.net> writes