[Tigers] Engine ID

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Engine ID
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:04:01 -0700
With all the recent talk about SBF engine IDs I noticed one of the list
members
consulted  Bob Mannel's book on Small Block Ford Engines, which I want to
comment on. It's the best book I've run across about our SBF engines.
I've relied on my copy for years.Besides the basic engines, it also covers
engine
mounted accessories from fans to oil pans. It starts with the 221 and
finishes with
the 1969 model year.

Unfortunately the book was costly - I think I paid around $60 dollars for
it.

I noticed it's on sale now on his web site for $35 plus $5 shipping. I wish
this
deal had been around when I bought my copy.

http://www.fordsmallblock.com/

Buck Trippel