Re: [Tigers] F4B or Cast 4BL Man

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] F4B or Cast 4BL Man
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:18:20 -0700
>From everything I've read most people prefer  the F4B over the current
Performer.  Some claim the  Performer is basically just an aluminum version
of the standard 4bbl. manifold.  Being that there are a number of "factory"
manifolds I'm not sure how they make the comparison.  They seem to state
that the F4B falls somewhere between the regular Performer and an "Air Gap."
Anyway, that is all, "I've heard" information. I'm sure there are others
with real experience.

I have a regular Performer waiting installment.  I got it used for $45 and
figured even if there was no performance gain to the engine the lost weight
had to count for something in a front heavy car.
Tom