Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion

To: "'Jeffrey Nichols'" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:13:39 -0400
Jeff
        Information I have is that Carroll Shelby and SAAC have kissed and
made up.   SAAC stays on the East coast and Team Shelby stays on the West
coast.    This is hear say on my part, I have not confirmed that statement
and may be subject to change but I hope that chapter is over and done with.

Funny how a new accountant suddenly finds a delinquent license agreement
account and suddenly Lawyers are grabbing thousands of $$ for litigation
about $10 in back license fees.

Ron Fraser