Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion

To: mmichels@socal.rr.com, jxnichols@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:09:44 EDT
OK, I don't like the color of your car nor do I like purple....pleasedstick
to the things I'm interested in only. Then the list and world would be perfect.
If anyone wants to talk about lead wheel weights great, or maybe save your
energy for the time they want us to retro fit our Tigers with OBDII computers.
Now that will be a discussion subject. I find it interesting that the same
Tiger subject matter is discussed over and over while the resources other than
this list can provide detailed info, is this also a problem that wastes time?
Maybe we need a censor to weed out all the stupid stuff or stuff "we" don't
want
to talk about.
Here's the clue, It all concerns us and Tigers!

Moonstone

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find
your travel deal here.