[Tigers] Russo Steele Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Russo Steele Tiger
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:13:51 -0400
Early afternnon Friday I got a phone call from John Bemmis at Russo to see if I
was interested in the car. I had contacted them to register as a phone bidder
for that car. I told John I had since purchased another car. This deal must
have happened late yesterday.

Steve

I see that the Tiger sold for $71,500.  Do we hope that this is a  trend?

Charlie

In a message dated 8/18/2008 11:21:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,