Re: [Tigers] Tire Balance

To: clydemclaughlin@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tire Balance
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:28:33 EDT
Have pity on us LAT 9 owners.  No center hole makes
balanceing a chore.  Good luck finding someone to do it.
My guy in Chicago still has strobe lights and spins them
on the cars.  Spins the front with a machine and jacks the rear
and spins the rear with the motor.  Front are balanced at about
110.  Rears are at 55 since I don't have positraction.
Perfect balance.  All other spin balancers won't grab the LAT-9.

You can watch when he spins the front tire and watch the
fender shake.  When he's done, you can put a glass of water
on the fender and its like a glass lake.

The  Mopar nut and WPC member has pity on us Pentssatr
drivers and only charges $10 a wheel.  Yes he used lead weight.
I hope he lives forever.  Bill Meisner, Meisner Alignment in
Glen Ellyn, IL.

Dave with balanced LAT-9's

In a message dated 8/23/2008 2:08:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,