Re: [Tigers] Purple Cow

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Purple Cow
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:13:28 -0500
I never cared much for those colors but might have been too old to
appreciate them at the time. I'll bet that AAR Cuda is even more valuable at
this time because of its color. -- Bill --

Bill
        1970 & 71 Plum Crazy is the name of the color.
I know a MoPar guy who has an AAR Cuda that color.

Also in those years color line up for Dodge are; Sublime, Green Go, Go
Mango, Panther Pink, Hemi Orange and Top Banana Yellow.

All the car manufactures had colorful names for some of there paints those
years, AMC had Big Bad colors, Ford had Grabber colors, Chevy had Race Track
names for colors; LeMans Blue, Daytona Yellow, Riverside Gold, to name just
a few.

Ron Fraser

Weren't some of the Dodges in the early 70's purple? -- Bill --