Re: [Tigers] Purple Cow

To: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Purple Cow
From: tym2@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:25:05 +0000
I've seen this car many times at Limerock (CT) at the "Show of Shelbys" held on
the Sunday before Labor Day.
While I'm not fond of the color, the car is very nice - and so is the guy who
owns it.

Some purists might not like my yellow Tiger,  (my bride calls it the nuclear
banana) but I sure do.

Tym McDowell

From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>