[Tigers] Mustangs I and II

To: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Mustangs I and II
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:15:34 -0700
Jeff,

Having owned both a '66 Mustang GT convertible and a '74 Mustang II, I
can tell you that the "II" was smaller than the original Mustang, was
heavier, and had much less power, and poor performance.

Other than that, it did have air conditioning!

Agree that the '67 and subsequent Mustangs got larger, but they were
also available with some higher power engines.

Sold the '66 for a Tiger.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman