Re: [Tigers] CORONADO BOUND?

To: <Cushcom1@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] CORONADO BOUND?
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:59:52 -0700
Hi Jeff,

I know that Tom Sakai, Dale A and our SCF Tiger all got accepted for the
Coronado race. As usual, all Tiger owners are invited to visit our pits &
hang out. I think we have a CAT meeting scheduled there during the Saturday
lunch break. Also, a bunch of us end up at Miguel's in Coronado for dinner
on Saturday night. Steve Alcala usually hands out Tiger corral passes (310
322-6323)

hope to see you there,

Buck Trippel