Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion

To: mrlau@charter.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:42:28 EDT
I  do not accept the "truth" from any special interest group. be  it gun nuts
like the NRA or the " truth" about inferior races from Himmler, or  the
commie threat form Joe McCarthy, or "weapons of mass  destruction" from dubba
and
dickhead, or the shit peddled by faux news. I'm  your worst nightmare, a
commie, pinko, left wing, hippie dippy,  from the  60's. A universal health
care,
liberal who actually gives a damn about the  people in my country. people who
need good affordable education, good low  cost housing, universal health care,
and a government that helps it's people so  we can move ahead in this century.
And yes as a farmer I do own several  long guns, I do not enjoy using them but
sometimes we use them as tools. If you  get pleasure from them your what
George Carlin....a great  american.. called  a sick f**k.....Ah a good
rant....did
I  mention Tricky Dick and Spiro Agnew ? just some more great american right
wing  neo-cons, boy you sure can grow em.