Re: [Tigers] What is the "correct" engine color?

To: "'Scott Hutchinson'" <shutchin@netjets.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What is the "correct" engine color?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:16:59 -0400
Scott
        Just a note here; when I painted my engine 30 years ago I had no
information source about what color the engine should be.   I painted it Old
Ford Dark Blue because other parts on the engine seemed to be that color.
The Dark Blue now looks like Black after all the years of heat cycles.   I'm
therefore not sure we can absolutely distinguish between the 2 colors, but
then again it could just be the spray can of paint I used then.  If I pull
the engine it will be painted Black.

Let's see what the poll says.

Ron Fraser