Re: [Tigers] ser #9472564

To: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ser #9472564
From: "Steve Ralsten" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:26:17 -0800
According to the Tiger registry online that car was in Saratoga Springs NY
in 1989. Maybe it still is. If your intent was to give the current
owner some documentation I imagine he would love it. Try writing Norm Miller
at rootes1@earthlink.net he may have contact info for the current owner

Steve Ralsten
B9473720 LROFE