Re: [Tigers] E-Brake Cable

To: "'steve wick'" <srwick@hotmail.com>, "'tigers'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] E-Brake Cable
From: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 08:13:42 -0500
Why replace a poorly engineered piece of equipment?  I do not have a panhard
rod or traction bars installed and have no problems with wheel hop.  I can
do some nice burn-outs too.  I do have Dales springs installed.  The panhard
and traction bars were installed due to the original spring poor design.

Duke
B382002037