Re: [Tigers] Rear End Gears

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear End Gears
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:48:21 -0700
For some reason, the original message in this string didn't make it to my
in-box,
but if someone is looking for a set of 3.07/1's I have a brand new Spicer set
with a
yoke. I bought it for my rear end rebuild but my builder says the original
2.88's
are fine so I don't need these. They are the new fine spline style which is
supposed to be stronger and the new yoke and u-bolts to match. I paid $245.00
plus shipping for everything and would like to get as much of that back as
possible.
Make me an offer if you're interested.

Steve (in N. Idaho)