[Tigers] Fw: issues with tapping the oil filter lines

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: issues with tapping the oil filter lines
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:01:11 -0700 (PDT)
I am going to run -10's on the adapter and canton filter and I was feeling bad
that -10's were on the small side ;-). I run -12's on the mustang with remote
filter and cooler, but I think for a short run the -10's should be pretty
good, definitly better then the -8's which just seem small. Check Petersen oil
systems they may also have an external housing like the one at Pegasus.

http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/TigerEngine.html (Mid page for Oil Filter).

The
way I was going to do it was similar to the spin on filter, but with a canton
cartridge style. The adapter I have was left over from another project but had
the -10s in it. I think it was from performance engineering or something like
that. It's not at nice as the canton filter adapter but it is very narrow and
looks like will be a better fit the the thicker canton version.

Sandy