Re: [Tigers] Air Fuel Ratios

To: Tigerman <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>, Tiger List
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Air Fuel Ratios
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
I don't remember where I saw it but somewere it has some info on how 14.7 was
chemically the best number but not for the best power (in the 12's rings a
bell, but hit the web for more data). Might have been on one of the tuner
sights or something where they have the cars on the dyno and doing fine fuel
map tuning. I would guess all cars from the era ran on the rich side of things
especially from the hydrocarbon producing 2V autolites ;)

Like Bill Cosby
said - "Burn the gunk out of it"

Sandy