Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, Drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:03:17 EDT
Cool (LOL) the cost we charge is the same for nearly all our coatings. The
most expensive and most important part of the coating is the prep....all done
by
hand. We use two processes before the part gets to the three different blast
cabinets and then double applications of two products. We are a low production
shop, choosing to maintain the highest quality versus high production numbers
and for the most part cheaper than our mass production rivals.

Several years ago we had occasion to be approached by several big name after
market producers of carbs, manifolds and headers to do their work.
Respectfully we turned down the work for the above mentioned reason.

Moonstone

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life
financial challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information,
tips
and calculators.