Re: [Tigers] Tiger Parts

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>, Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Parts
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:24:33 -0700 (PDT)
I second the positive comments regarding Rick & Sunbeam Specialties.  I have
never once, in 20 years of dealing with Sunbeam Specialties, been unhappy with
the quality and "value" of their offerings as a "full line" supplier.  I also
used to experience similar results with "Tiger Tom" in PA (who is no longer
active in the Tiger/Alpine parts business).

I'm about to start on my second Tiger restoration, and Sunbeam Specialties
will be my first "go to" supplier for parts I need.  Rick and his associates
have always been very helpful and provided great customer service along with
high quality parts.

Bill Waite
Grand Rapids, MI