Re: [Tigers] What the heck?

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What the heck?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:38:05 -0700
Mayf,

My records go back to Dec. 12, 2001 in my latest e-mail browser that I
saved. And all the usual suspects still active are:

Bob Palmer, Chris Mottram, C.J. Richards, Carl Meine, Mark L. (CoolTV),
Jeff Cushing, Dave Johnson, Mayf, Jim Barrett, Jim Boynton, Larry
Paulick, Mike Wood, Paul Sheahan, Sean Ford (Mooney), ME (Steve),  David
Sosna, Tom Hall, Tom Witt, Al Johnson.

Going back to 1998, there are over 300 PAGES of collected e-mails, over
a three year period, arranged by Subject from the Tiger List.  Sort
through them for these for the "usual suspects":
*
http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-coolsys29.asp*

Steve

___