Re: [Tigers] What the heck?

To: SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com, drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What the heck?
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:29:46 EDT
I got a "You aren't on the list" letter  when I tried to post about a  Tiger
on e-pay. But I keep getting posts.

In a message dated 10/12/2008 11:54:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com writes:

Hmmm!

The list seems, sometimes) to add asterisks (*) on hot  links. This seems
to confuse the location.  The actual location is  without the  asterisk(s).

i.e.,

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-coolsys29.asp

Steve

___