Re: [Tigers] LONG SHOT REQUEST

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LONG SHOT REQUEST
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:50:45 -0500
Hey tom, I was certainly a sarcastic comment, they come up for sale on epay
occasionally, and Ive seen one go as slow as about 750-800 bucks...but I dont
have one, and I cannot afford to pay that for a book, even one as valuable as
the BON. I agree with Sandy, even though its a compliment to a desirability to
Norms book, I dont understand why it has to be so exclusive that a poor guy
like me cant get his hands on one like any other book. I actually find it a
little frustrating, its like im not good enough to have one or
something....but yet, thats how it is. Im sure thats not Norms doing, its just
the market and supply and demand.

oh and thanks for the offer to anyone who might enlighten but I currently have
no specific questions....i would just like to have it on my coffee table.

Cullen

Yikes, to my knowledge there hasn't been one "known" for sale in nearly a
couple of years.  My best recollection was that the last one on Ebay sold
for $1,550 or something close to that.  However, I'm sure there are a number
of owners on the list who would "verbally" enlighten (NOT photo copy to you)
an answer to a question.  Then again, with the economy (not trying to start
a diatribe here) being what it is, you might find a seller.
Tom

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
7:29 AM