Re: [Tigers] LONG SHOT REQUEST

To: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LONG SHOT REQUEST
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:07:26 +0100
amazon offer a print on demand service.  all they require is an
example of the book and the permission of the copyright holder.  they
even pay the copyright holder  for each print.  it would out about
$50-$70 each if done this way.

i can only guess mr miller doesn't want the information too readily
available.  we have to respect whatever decision he makes but as a
'freedom of information' kind of guy, I admit I find it tough.