Re: [Tigers] Fuel pumps, redux

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel pumps, redux
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:32:59 -0500
 Guys, again,

Here is an article about adding a transistor to an SU fuel pump to reduce
the current across the points, which is said to make a big difference in
reliability and durability at the cost of about $3 worth of parts. Note that
there is one version for positive ground and one for negative ground.

http://www.mgccq.org.au/tech4.htm

HTH, too,
A.C. Tynes
New Orleans