[Tigers] Pulleys

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Pulleys
From: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:54:37 -0400
Listers.  I have used a March set of pulleys for a 3 bolt early Mustang on my
Tiger,  but had to modify the crank pulley by cutting on a lathe and rewelding
and smoothing to get the correct shorted depth,  adjusted the waterpump pulley
slightly with the flange on the pump shaft,  I did this when converting to an
altenator,  adjusted altenator spacing with the mounts,  painted everything
black and it looks stock,  used the HIPO 4" pulley from NPD,  Clyde