[Tigers] w/washer ck valves

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] w/washer ck valves
From: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:51:16 -0500
Listers,  previous comments about w/washers loosing prime,  here are a couple
ck valve options:  MB # 000 860 08 62,  will go inline,  has one inlet and two
outlets to the spritzers...BMW# 61 66 1 380 464 is one inlet, one out let and
is straight line....Volvo # 1392074 is "T" figured one in and two out to
spritzers,  depending on where you locate it the different shapes give some
flexibilty...I have not used these on my Tiger,  the manual pump still holds
prime,  note:  the oem rootes hose is really small diameter and may need to be
adapted or heated and stretched to fit directly on these valves,  current
model washer systems move a lot more liquid than the older ones,  I hope this
helps,  won't concours,  but you could hide these well up under the dash,
Clyde