Re: [Tigers] Epay Tiger

To: Tony Someone <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Epay Tiger
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
Item number: 170275056025

I cant wait to read everyones thoughts about the "It is a Tiger" just posted on
epay.Please take a look and post opinions. I cant tell if its real but it is
different. Rivets are all replacement, including in the JAL tag but other than
the vin tag which you cant tell more than its a 1A, I can see only the word
Tiger proving its real. On the other hand, I cant say it isnt. He listed a vin
other than the actual one thats on the car- Everyone take a look, it might be
the worlds fastest Tiger- at least the seller says so. TtT