Re: [Tigers] Epay Tiger

To: achd73@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Epay Tiger
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:41:59 +0000
This car has been on ebay before.

The rear end looks like a lot of work has been done and I guess it may
work well to get the power down.

When you look at the cut off and blended in Alpine inner wing
stengtheners under the bonnet the game is up!

What I can't fathom unless its a photos optic illusion is how the hood
goes down with the biggest air cleaner I have ever seen under a rooted
hood!

As the owner insists it is a tiger, I will ask him if he has a TAC
certificate.....

regards

Jeff

In message <442995.28274.qm@web30303.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, Tony Somebody