Re: [Tigers] Monster Miata Madness and more.

To: "'Jeffrey Nichols'" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monster Miata Madness and more.
From: "Norm Shaw" <nr.shaw@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:10:46 -0700
The shop referenced here (Bishops) is where I had much of my spec miata race
car work done (and my sexuality hasn't been questioned yet).

There is not much doubt that the miata is well balanced, extremely well
engineered and a ball to drive at the limit. The V8 does not detract too
much from the original handling so long as you maintain similar unsprung
weight, tire size and camber - and they do sound great and accelerate like a
300 hp 2500 pound car (pretty much like my tiger of similar horsepower
1960's but with handling)

Norm Shaw