Re: [Tigers] Paint color

To: "'John Heffron'" <jheff123@msn.com>, "'Tigers'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paint color
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:41:02 -0500
Jeff
        Officially Yellow was not a Tiger color but there are 4 shades of
green.
Rootes Group did have a couple yellow shades in there line up through the
years.

                                        Ditzler #               Chrysler #
Berger Code      ICI #

54      April Yellow            80985                   75242834
404.0625        2939
155     Sunfire Yellow          81574                   75243257
404.5861        8256
152     Sundance                        82017                   75242917
404.5347        8663

It's your car, paint it the color of your choice.

Ron Fraser