Re: [Tigers] Sound deadening products

To: Lynn Wall <cars@wt-inc.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sound deadening products
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:37:36 -0800
Lynn,

I used 12" Dynamat rubberish, adhesive backed squares.  Had to cut them
to fit some dimensions, but it is not difficult with the correct
cutter.  Small scissors are a real pain.

These also work well on the firewall (inside) to reduce cockpit noise.
The doors do have a solid(er) "thunk" when closing.

Much neater than the sticky undercoat spray method.  I believe it had an
Aluminum foil backing.

These were available at an Auto Paint dealer.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com