Re: [Tigers] heater blower motor

To: Rollright@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] heater blower motor
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:27:53 -0400
Jim and all;

I put a relay on my heater circuit and couldn't believe the change in the
volume of air coming out of the heater.

Running all of the current through the wire loom and the heater switch
creates resistance losses that are easily remedied with a relay.

In fact, as we have often heard, just about every circuit on our Tigers
should be on relays, to reduce the load on the switches, and provide
a much more direct path to the lights, horns, wipers, etc But you will
really notice the difference with your heater motor speed.

Dave