Re: [Tigers] Hollywood sports cars suspension

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, michael king
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hollywood sports cars suspension
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:38:00 -0800 (PST)
That is what it looks like but hard to tell. I had a set for the 65' mustang
that I never used but were like a traction bar but really spring loaded for
compression. Made by Afco Racing for keeping the springs from wrapping up but
allowing some movement so you can wrap up for acceleration but be locked out
for braking. That was my understanding anyway. Cobra Automotive is where I saw
them on the mustang.

Sandy