Re: [Tigers] mid engined tiger dragster

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Tigers] mid engined tiger dragster
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:02:53 EST
Here are the comments from the web page, re: B/Altered Sunbeam:

This little Sunbeam Tiger was run in B/A by Bill Foster.   Hmmm...bet that
ain't a stock 260!
Isn't really a Tiger but an Alpine, and it was powered  by a 426 Hemi. It
actually ran really well. Bill Foster was from near Yakima,  Washington.
I'm sure some further web searching could shed more light...regardless, what
a cool drag car from "back in the day"!
Mike

In a message dated 11/30/2008 4:41:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,