Re: [Tigers] mid engined tiger dragster

To: maliburevue@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] mid engined tiger dragster
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:46:48 -0800
Why, yes, yes I can, lol... that's what happens when the turbo spools on
rapidly on really slick salt.   If he raced it in NHRA then the wheel
base is the same as mine, 90 inches. And I think that unless the car is
stock as delivered from the factory, then 90 inches is the minimum.  At
least, thats what they told me when I started building my car.   The
good part of that is, is that the salt course is about a 100 ft wide
with no barriers if it goes crazy.  I like the car.

mayf