[Tigers] SUNI-V

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] SUNI-V
From: Jeff Eakin <jeff.eakin@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:04:06 -0700
There has been some discussion lately about driving to SUNI-V in Rapid City,
SD. The Colorado Assn of Tiger & Alpine Owners, (C.A.T.O.) will having some
fashion of a caravan leaving Denver on Sunday, June 21. Denver is about 6
hours and 400 miles. For those coming from the South and West who want to
hook up with us hang on to my contact info and we can discuss details as
things get a little closer. I've read some posts from people who will be
flying in. Perhaps you can coordinate your trip through Denver and catch a
ride with one of us and avoid renting a car. Some of us even have a couple
Tigers and might need another driver.
   ~ ~ ~
Jeff Eakin
Pres. Colorado Assn. of Tiger Owners (C.A.T.O)
1142 S. Clayton St.
Denver, CO  80210
(303) 733-1211 (H)
(303) 903-2386 (Cell)