Re: [Tigers] VIN # INFO

To: <maliburevue@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] VIN # INFO
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:00:54 -0700
I interpreted it as an innovative (but not necessarily effective) H-pipe
crossover system. What's curious about it is that the collectors are
canted so far inward that the side-outs align with the original frame
pass throughs. The original Bellanger headers were arranged that way...
Maybe these are real bellangers or carbon copies?

Theo