Re: [Tigers] VIN # INFO

To: tigers@autox.team.net, DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] VIN # INFO
From: Gary Crandall <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:05:54 -0800 (PST)
I am fully aware of the side out headers, just not the funky cross over tube
that the guy has installed between the collectors. I've only seen the side out
headers with block off plates on each collector. Personally, I have an H-pipe
on my car after the headers and before the X-frame and love the sound.